• bestofcluj.png
  • clujuldelanganoi.png
  • gradinabotanica.png
  • muzee.png
  • parcetnografic.png

{gallery}Atractii_turistice/Grupuri_statuare/Scoala_Ardeleana/{/gallery}

The Statuary Group « The Transylvanian School » (Mihail Kogalniceanu Street) - built in the honor of the standing figures of the National-Cultural Movement at the end of the 18th century and the beginning of the 19th century: Samuil Micu (1745-1806), Gheorghe Sincai (1754-1816) and Petru Maior (1761- 1812) (by sculptor Romulus Ladea).

GPS:
 N: 46° 46' 04,6"
 E: 23° 35' 29,1"

Catégorie : EN Grupuri statuare

Publicatii

publicatii03